Cashbox: Mobile POS
SaaS / Mobile app
Agriculture as a critical backbone of the economy needs proper supply and distribution systems to provide inputs to farmers. Doing this in an efficient way is a big challenge for agrodealers. There is no visibility into the outlets, nor is there proper customer engagement and tracking.
- Give agrodealers a simple enough system for their shop attendants to be able to use
- Track customers through the network and seamlessly avail every customers info at any and all outlets
- Provide the head office with real-time visibility into the business at every outlet
- Integrate real-time reminders of reorder levels as well as farmers stock alerts through SMS
- The need for a POS that works in areas with intermitent internet connection, allowing both offline and online transacting
Kenya Markets Trust (KMT) through their initiatives provides agrodealers with systems to improve and optimise their businesses. Cashbox is a mobile point of sale application that agrodealers use at their store to manage their customers, payments and inventory. It gives business owners real-time visibility into their outlets and allows the management and anticipation of reorder levels. Because it works on an Android mobile device, it is most suitable for remote and dispersed branch networks.
Through KMT, Cashbox was deployed to Farmshop which is an agrodealership franchise. This brought great efficiencies to the management team and allowed them to grow at a pace they hadn't been able to do before.Get in touch
Cashbox really helped us to rapidly build out our franchise network. We were doing 3 new outlets every month which was beyond our expectations. The Zegetech team also supported us greatly, even though some of our outlests were in very remote areas. We don't know what we would have done without their solution.